Legal & Privacy
ARTES London is a trading name of ARTES STUDIO LTD, a limited liability company registered in England and Wales with number 10194362 whose registered office is located at 1 Gooch House, 63-75 Glenthorne Road, London W6 0JY.
Many thanks for the images contribution to:
Lumi Power Yoga & Ari Iso-Rautio, Arran Abbott, Adrian Vaughan,
Hazel O'Mullan & Ana Hutchinson, BrassFox & Dawid Ziolkowski.
ARTES London is the trading name of ARTES STUDIO LTD.
In these terms and conditions, the word "Site" shall mean the ARTES London website and the phrase "the Service" shall mean the services and facilities made available through the Site. In these terms and conditions, references to ARTES or to ARTES London include references to all the companies in the ARTES STUDIO LTD group of companies.
The copyright in the contents of this Site is owned by ARTES London except where explicitly stated otherwise.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website.
Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at:
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorized based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. This website uses category two cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how our site is used - we cannot identify you personally in this way. To opt out of providing information about your visit please visit this page - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Although care is taken to check and test material at all stages of production, ARTES cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this Site, howsoever caused. If you wish to make enquiry about any aspect of the foregoing, please contact the Legal Group of ARTES London at email@example.com |
These terms and conditions of use, and your use of the Site and/or the Service, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with all matters relating thereto.
ARTES London seeks to ensure that all the material on this Site is accurate and up to date. Nonetheless, the content of the Site is provided without any warranty or responsibility. You should not make significant decisions based on the information provided on this Site without obtaining appropriate independent advice.
ARTES London - to the extent permissible by law - excludes all liability which may arise from your use of or reliance on the content of this Site or any linked website.
This Site may have links to other websites. ARTES London is not responsible for the contents of, nor does it warrant the accuracy or reliability of any material appearing on, any linked website. A link on this Site to another website does not imply any kind of endorsement or recommendation of that website.
ARTES (ARTES LONDON)
is committed to ensuring that when we collect and use information about visitors to our website, we do so in accordance with applicable data privacy laws.
• Equal Opportunities
How we collect your personal data
Your personal data may be collected by us in a number of ways, including:
• through our provision of services to you, your employer or the organisation you represent;
• during the course of dealings with you for or on behalf of a client;
• when you provide us with information in relation to your attendance at any hosted events;
• when you provide information to us by filling in forms on this web site;
• when you contact us, for example, to enquire about our services or to apply for a job;
• when we collect publicly available information about you or your business (including through electronic data sources); and
• when we collect your personal data from our clients, consultants, suppliers and other advisers.
The type of personal data that we may collect
The categories of your personal data that we may collect includes the following:
• Contact details (including names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers);
• Professional information such as job titles, previous roles, and professional experience and qualifications;
• Where you provide the information to us, information concerning your interests both business and personal;
• Details regarding your attendance at our events, training events and CPDs (Continuous Professional Development)
• Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and web logs;
• Images captured by our office cameras (including CCTV) and images or footage for office or project promotion
• Where you provide it to us, sensitive personal data such as health and ethnicity data. For example, in your application for employment with us. For more information see below.
Use of personal information
We process personal information about you for the following purposes:
• To provide you with information and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you as permitted under applicable law;
• To improve the content and methods of delivery of our website;
• To maintain and develop our relationship with you;
• For research, planning, service development, security or risk management;
• To carry out services we have agreed to provide to you;
• To allow you to use or access secure areas of our website;
• To help us monitor our commitment to equality and diversity and to consider your application to join us;
• To comply with legal and professional obligations; and
• To disclose your information as set out below.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. When we collect contact information from you (for example, when you provide us with your business card or when you are the person instructing us on behalf of your employer), we may add your details to our contacts database and to our mailing lists.
You can exercise the right at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer and use of your personal information
We are an international architectural firm with offices in many jurisdictions. We may allow ARTES London’s group offices, branches and associated firms and companies, to access your information, and may allow access to your information, or parts of it, to our service providers required to obtain the services we need to operate our business.
We do not sell on or rent out the information collected via our website, or otherwise provided to us.
We may disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
• We are under a legal, regulatory or professional obligation to do so (for example, in order to comply with anti-money laundering requirements);
• You have consented to us sharing your information in this way;
• It is relevant in the circumstances to disclose the information to our website service providers such as hosting, storage fulfilment and disaster recovery, subject to appropriate technical systems and on a limited use basis only;
• If we believe your use of our website has violated or may violate any law, regulation or if we believe you are or may be a threat to safety, security, property, interests or rights of us or others;
• In a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination involving ARTES London;
• If we use a third party service provider to provide services that involve data processing, translation, technology, research, banking and payment, client contact, data entry and processing, litigation support, marketing and security services and other similar services;
• In order to investigate or respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests (including, but not limited to, professional indemnity insurers, brokers, auditors and other professional advisors).
ARTES London, and some of the third parties with whom we share information, may be located outside your country or the country from which the data is provided. Those countries to which your data may be transferred may not have well developed data protection legislation. However, for the processing of your data we will at all times ensure a data protection level equal to the one in the European Economic Area.
Using the internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Although we do our best to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to this web site or otherwise sent to us electronically. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
If you are an employee and/or have a username and password and suspect that someone else may be using them, you should stop using both and notify us immediately.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on any website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from our website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. For your own protection, you should use virus-checking software when using our website. You must not post or provide to us via any website any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via any website.
Access to, updating and correcting your information
The privacy laws of some countries give individuals the right to access and amend their personal information. If you would like to request a copy of your information or would like to change the information we hold about you, please contact us.
We want to ensure that your information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to your ARTES London contact or email@example.com
You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
What cookies do we use?
The only cookies in use on our site are for Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use.
Third Party websites
Consent to Cookies
If you continue to use our website we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from our website. However, if you would prefer to change your cookie settings, you can do so at any time - see below ‘Control’.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies unless you change your internet browser settings. If you wish to restrict, block or delete the cookies which are set by any of our websites, you can generally do this through your browser settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. If you set your internet browser preferences to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
If you delete cookies relating to this website we will not remember things about you, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor the next time you visit the site.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit